Join the discussion as a panel of AWIB members shares the benefits of using consultants in your businesses. As consultants, they will share how they work with clients and see the benefits in strategic planning, accountability partnering, business development, human resources, and other areas. The first step is recognizing that you can’t do this alone and would benefit greatly from a coaching or consulting partnership. The discussion will conclude with the consideration of being a consultant and building on your expertise to help others in your field.
· What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
· When should you add coaching or consulting to your business /team?
· Who is the right coach or consultant for you?
· How do you evaluate the relationship?
· How do you end a coaching or consulting relationship?
· Is coaching or consulting the next step for you?