Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs start small businesses and achieve new levels of success in their existing businesses.
Mark Richenderfer and his team members from the Birmingham Chapter of SCORE will inform us on the many benefits that small businesses can receive by working with SCORE.The Mentoring Methodology Training program is based on 5 key components represented by the acronym SLATE:
- Stop and Suspend Judgment
- Listen and Learn
- Assess and Analyze
- Test Ideas and Teach with Tools
- Expectation Setting and Encouraging the Dream
- Volunteer MENTORS who share their expertise across 62 industries
- Free, confidential business MENTORING in person, via email or by video
- Free business TOOLS, templates and tips here online
- Inexpensive or free business WORKSHOPS (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
- Please visit the SCORE website at www.birmingham.SCORE.org
Join us to learn how SCORE can help get your business started, take your existing business to the next level and provide a way for you to give back to your community, connect with fellow business owners and pass on your knowledge to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community.