Alabama Women in Business (AWIB) is a nonprofit member organization for women business owners. The focus of this organization is to provide opportunities for professional and personal growth for women business owners through access to leadership, education, resources, and networking support.
AWIB welcomes qualified new members at anytime throughout the year. If you are interested in membership, please go to the “Become a Member” and review the criteria and requirements for each membership level before completing the online application. Our membership committee meets frequently throughout the month and will keep you informed about the status of yoru application.
What is included in the annual membership dues?
- What is included in the annual membership dues?
- Free luncheons (normally eight per year)
- Get Connected programs for members only (between two and four per year)
- Discounts to evening events
- Opportunity to distribute marketing materials at luncheons
- List of AWIB members (updated and distributed at least three times per year)
- Participate in Peer Groups
- The opportunity to submit blog posts to the AWIB website
- The ability to post on the AWIB Facebook Page
- Monthly W.I.S.E. (Women in Search of Excellence) Events
- And, much, much more!