Alabama Immigration Laws That Affect Your Business
Confusion is running rampant in Alabama over how and when to apply the new immigration law. Whether or not you agree with this controversial law, your business must comply with the laws or you could suffer severe penalties including losing your business license.
Kathryn Willis of Burr & Forman, LLP and Senitra Blackburn of Cook-Blackburn Human Resources will share tips and tricks to help your business comply with the new laws.
Here are just a few topics the panel will cover on Tuesday, January 24th:
- how to keep your business in business.
- some of the issues employers have faced so far.
- what your company needs to do to be compliant with the law.
- what penalties your company could face if not compliant.
- how employers can use a federal database to ensure new hires are eligible to work.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Lunch served at 11:30
Program starts at 12:00
1 Robert S. Smith Drive
Birmingham, AL 35209
Cost: Members Free & Non-members $20
Click here to buy tickets!!!
Registration is complete after you click on the CONFIRM/UPDATE RSVP button.
You will receive an email confirmation.
**New to the website?**
Create your username and password at the HOME page and then register by clicking on the event link.