Alabama Women in Business (AWIB) is a nonprofit member organization for women business owners. The focus of this organization is to provide opportunities for professional and personal growth for women business owners through access to leadership, education, resources, and networking support.
AWIB welcomes qualified new members at anytime throughout the year. If you are interested in membership, please go to the "Become a Member" Tab and review the criteria and requirements for each membership level before completing the online application. Our membership committee meets frequently throughout the month and will keep you informed about the status of yoru application.
The Member Spotlight features one Alabama Women in Business member each month, highlighting her business success and community involvement. To be selected for the spotlight, candidates must meet the following guidelines:
- Be an AWIB member in good standing
- Demonstrate business success and involvement in the community
- Include a timely achievement your business has recently attained
- Submission text may include a bio and/or personal statement, but must be between 100-200 words
- Submission must include a jpg headshot or photo of the member at work
- Other people may “nominate” another member for the spotlight, but they must provide complete submission materials
All materials should be sent to email@example.com. Alabama Women in Business reserves the right to edit biographical information. Members will be notified of their placement the day the spotlight is posted.